Seniors for Seniors
Our Seniors for Seniors adoption program was developed to enhance the lives of both senior humans (over 65 years old) and senior animals (typically over 10 years old) by pairing them together.
Senior for Senior Adoption Fee: Compliments of our Staff
Benefits of adopting
- Research tells us that companion animals, such as cats and dogs, can help improve our physical and mental health. By adopting and spending time with an animal friend, you can experience the benefits of lowered stress levels and blood pressure.
- Cats and dogs provide friendship for lonely individuals, and open opportunities for interacting with others which an older person may miss if family is far away.
- The company of a beloved pet has been proven to reduce depression.
- The quiet and doting home of a senior citizen is the perfect match for an older animal looking for a new home.
- Senior animals are often gentler, calmer companionship, and often are already trained.